Thursday, January 12, 2012

Save Mart Menu's

What if I told you by meal planning I could help you save some money? What if I told you it could be done for under $100 a week with using NO COUPONS? What if I gave you 7 days worth of meals based on the weekly sales for Save Mart? Would you be interested? I have an idea of planning weekly meals using fresh healthy ingredients to make life easier and less expensive. I'm going to offer a free 30 trial to see what you think. Of course you can always use coupons to make your savings even greater if you want to. In fact you can even print them straight off the Save Mart website. Either way I promise by sticking to the sales, and planning your meals it will be a big savings. Here is a sample menu for this week.  If you are interested send me an email and I will send you a shopping list with recipes. Every Thursday I will send out your shopping list with recipes attached that are simple, and easy to make. After your 30 day trial if you love it, you can continue it for $2 a week or 3 months for $20. 

Stuffed green bell peppers and green salad
Tri tip roast, baked potatoes, and fresh zucchini
Chicken sausage pasta, and garlic bread
Shrimp and rice casserole, with fresh green beans
Chicken and garlic vegetables
Hungarian goulash, and spinach salad
Bratwurst and peppers, pasta

No comments: